There’s nothing worse than letting a messy office or a crowded home make you feel a bit
claustrophobic and disoriented. You’d be surprised how the simple act of tidying up can clear
your mind. Free yourself of unnecessary clutter (both literally and figuratively) and take these
tips to refresh your mindset. From your work space to your home, following these easy steps will
1. First, detox! Seeing clutter everywhere can get pretty stressful. Even worse? Having to look for that one file in piles of paperwork laying around your desk. Increase your productivity by getting rid of the excess and focusing on the essentials. Whether its obsolete files at the office or useless trinkets at home, start with a good spring cleaning and finally let go of everything you don’t need! The clutter can make it difficult for anyone to focus. So minimize distractions and ditch all the junk. You’ll feel lighter for it!
2. Look at all the essentials you’ve left and sort through them. It may seem like an intimidating task. After all, things can add up so easily! Creating different categories and piles definitely helps. Think about all the time spent trying to locate that one thing you absolutely need at that very moment. Now, you’ll know know exactly where everything is.
3. Organize! It may seem like a given but it’s easier said than done. Never underestimate the power of a good organizer! Invest in a good file cabinet for the office. A fool-proof filing system is exactly what you need to get rid of your troubles. Whether for the workplace or the home, finding handy storage organizers are key. Think shower caddies, stackable compartments, and decorative boxes. Stash your things away in style!
4. Still have a bit of clutter? Pack up all the unnecessary items left behind and rent a storage unit to keep the place spic and span. Ideal for both office or home storage, let the experts at Kahon.ph take it from here. Manage everything online and take note of all your items in storage at the click of a button. Better yet, make use of their specialized service. From storage and logistics to the packing and cataloguing, they’ve got you covered.
5. Now that you’re back to basics, it is time to get creative and make your space your own. A few ideas for the final touch? Add some personal flair here and there for a nice lived-in look. A picture frame or memento is a great way to incorporate your personality to your new environment. A potted plant or a mini zen garden also adds a breath of fresh air to any room. Basic doesn’t need to be boring.