Terms and Conditons
3 Month Plan
Monthly rent subscription of Mucho Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Grande Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Higante Kahon
6 Month Plan
Monthly rent subscription of Mucho Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Grande Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Higante Kahon
12 Month Plan
Monthly rent subscription of Mucho Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Grande Kahon
Monthly rent subscription of Higante Kahon
Shipping and handling charges
Delivery of empty kahon by Kahon.ph to the customer
Pick up of newly packed kahon from the customer by Kahon.ph
Customer scheduled retrieval of packed kahon from Kahon.ph warehouse
Php 400 + Php 50 per additional kahon
Customer scheduled on-demand retrieval (within 48 hours) of packed kahon from Kahon.ph warehouse
Php 800 (Premium delivery fee) + Php 100 per additional kahon
Kahon.ph retrieval of packed/empty kahon from the customer within 20 minute grace period
Re-scheduling of packed/empty kahon due to 20 minute grace period elapsing
Assisted packing by Kahon.ph Inventory Specialist
Php 200 per kahon/item
Terms and conditions
- This Agreement is made between Kahon.ph Inc, a company registered in Metro Manila with registered office at Panorama Compound, Veterans Center, Western Bicutan, Taguig, Metro Manila 1630, Philippines (“Kahon.ph”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, the customer (“customer”, “you” or “your”) who wishes to use our Services.
- In these Terms of Service, the following words have the following meaning:
- “Kahon” means all or any boxes supplied by Kahon.ph
- “Services” means all or any of the services and products we may offer at any time.
- “Delivery” or “Deliveries” means any empty Kahon drop-offs, packed Kahon pickups, follow-up pickups, delivery of packed Kahon, and empty Kahon collection trips.
- “Kahon(s)” means the storage Kahon(s) supplied by Kahon.ph in which the Goods are packed.
- “Goods” or “Items” means the items entrusted to be stored by us including those which are packed into Kahon(s).
- “Website” means our website at www.Kahon.ph or any other website under which we provide and advertise our Services or subsequent URL which may replace it.
- “Inventory Specialist” means our own employee who will assist with the packing and logistics of Kahon(s).
Registration and Accounts
- Upon registration, you will choose a username and password (login information). You are responsible to keep your login information confidential and to take all reasonable steps to ensure nobody other than yourself can access your account and the Services. You agree that any person in possession of your login information is authorized to act as your representative for using our Services and Website. You are responsible for all the activities that occur under your account.
- You shall promptly notify Kahon.ph if you become aware or suspect that your login information has become known to someone else.
- You must not sub-license or re-sell any of the Services to a third party nor represent us in any way for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent.
Storage of Goods
- You warrant that throughout the term of this Agreement all Goods that are entrusted to us are and shall remain your property or that you have the expressed permission and authority of the owner of the Goods to use our Services in accordance with this Agreement.
- All Kahon.ph plastic Kahon(s) (“Mucho Kahon(s)” & “Grande Kahon(s)”) remain the property of Kahon.ph.
- Kahon.ph does not warrant that the storage facility used by Kahon.ph is a suitable place or means of storage for any particular goods.
- Goods stored in Mucho & Grande Kahon(s) must not exceed 20KG per Kahon or per Item. You are responsible to carefully pack all Goods and protect them with protective wrapping or padding. Goods stored in Kahon.ph Kahon(s) must be sealed with the 2 Kahon.ph tamper-proof zip tie provided to you upon pick up of the Kahon(s).
- Goods for Higante must not exceed 25KG per Item. The item should be easily carried by one person whether it be Kahon’s Inventory Specialist or a logistics partners.
- You acknowledge and agree that Kahon.ph will not be responsible for disconnecting or reconnecting appliances, fixtures or equipment.
- Goods stored must not include prohibited, illegal, stolen, perishable and flammable items.
Other prohibited Goods include but are not limited to:
|Beverages containing 70% or More Alcohol by Volume, Etc.|
|Body washes containing alcohol|
|Brake, transmission and windshield washer fluids|
|Camping gas, glazing torches and other harmful gases|
|Certain cleaners containing pine oil|
|Dry-cleaning spotters and solvents for home-use|
|Flammable gases (e.g. butane gas)|
|Flammable liquids (e.g. gasoline, lighter fluid & diesel)|
|Flammable solids(e.g. non-safety matches, disposable BBQ & coal)|
|Hair sprays and other hair products containing alcohol|
|Hand sanitizers containing ethyl alcohol|
|Liquid correction fluids|
|Matches, charcoal, phosphorus and articles which are easily ignited|
|Paint thinners and primers|
|Paints, thinner and liquid adhesives|
|Powder (Powdered milk)|
|Spray (Hair spray, Sunscreen spray)|
- food or perishable goods of any kind;
- flammables, firearms, weapons or explosives of any kind;
- items which emit any kind of odor or fumes;
- plants or creatures (whether living or dead);
- liquids or compressed gases;
- illegal drugs, counterfeit goods, stolen property or illegal items of any kind;
- personal property that would result in the violation of any law or regulation of any governmental authority;
- any items that, in our determination, endanger the safety and health of people of in our facility and the environment
- In addition, we strongly advise that you should not place into our Kahon(s) any official personal documents (such as passports, drivers licenses, ID cards, etc.) or anything that contains personally identifiable information, such as date of birth or bank account number. This is not an exhaustive list of personally identifiable information. Essentially, do not put anything into the Kahon(s) that contain information that can be used to steal someone’s identity or a document that you may urgently need at a moment’s notice.
- By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that if you proceeded to store official documents or items containing personally identifiable information, you waive all rights and claims against Kahon.ph arising in any way from storing these items.
- Regardless of how well you pack your Kahon(s) or Items, they will be moved around during transportation and may be jostled at times. While Kahon.ph will take all precaution to ensure your Kahon(s) or Items are handled with care, there is a risk that they may be accidentally scratched, dented, chipped, marred or damaged. As such, you should carefully wrap all of your items prior to storage, especially fragile items, such as glassware, crockery, mirrors, picture frames, musical instruments, collectables or any items that are easily damaged. By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that you waive all rights and claims against Kahon.ph should your items be damaged.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the temperature and humidity of the facility in which your Kahon(s) or Items are stored, from between 25 to 30 degrees Celsius and between 50 to 60 percent humidity. We will take all commercially reasonable steps to protect your items from the growth of mold. However, we cannot guarantee that mold may not develop on your property. By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that Kahon.ph is not liable for the natural growth of mold or mildew on your property.
- We or anyone acting on our behalf may at any time without notifying you open your Storage Kahons or Items to inspect your Goods:
- if we reasonably believe that they may contain any Goods described in Clause 4.7;
- if we are required to do so by the police, fire services, authority or court order; or
- if we feel people or property are at risk of injury or damage; or
- any other circumstances at the discretion of Kahon.ph management.
- Any costs or losses incurred by us associated with any of the processes described in Clause 4.12 shall be borne by you.
- Kahon.ph may refuse to store any Goods or may return to you any Goods, at your cost, at any time, if we reasonably believe that the storage or continued storage of such Goods would represent a risk to the safety of any person, the security of the storage facilities, or any other Goods stored at the storage facilities.
- For safety reasons, access to our storage facilities or those of any of our sub-contractors or agents shall be strictly prohibited.
Deliveries and Collections
- You are required to ensure that Kahon.ph or its carrier have reasonable access and parking facilities to your premises in order for us to carry out the Deliveries to you. You are responsible to ensure that Goods are available for collection on an easily accessible ground floor or within easy access by an elevator.
- You shall ensure that the Goods have been securely packed into Kahon(s) so as not to cause damage or injury or the likelihood of damage or injury to Kahon.ph’s property, employees, agents, contractors or other Goods, whether by spreading of damp, infestation, leakage, escape of fumes or substances or otherwise.
- In the event you avail of our Inventory Specialist to assist you with your Kahon packing needs, we recommend organizing items ahead of time. Kahon.ph will take care of everything; take photos of the contents of each Kahon for your digital inventory, verify that the Kahon is packed correctly, and then seal before loading into the truck. Items that were not packed or visually inspected exclusively by Kahon.ph’s Inventory Specialist will not covered by our Insurance Policy and may not be accepted for storage.
- You shall inform Kahon.ph within 24 hours of any damage to the Goods or your property that occurred during Delivery. If the condition is not met, we reserve the right to refute your claim.
- When requesting a Delivery you are required to make an appointment and it is your responsibility to ensure that you or someone you have authorized is present at the address you have provided to receive or collect the Kahon(s) at the scheduled time-slot. You should notify Kahon.ph of any changes regarding your orders by 6PM the day before Delivery.
- Any rescheduling and cancellation of appointment made after the above cut-off times (refer to Clause 5.4) will be subject to a charge of PHP200.
- If someone fails to be present at the Delivery appointment, it will be considered a failed delivery and be subject to a charge of PHP200.
- If you advised us that you would be able to pack your box within our 20 minute grace period, our rider will wait to receive or collect the packed Kahon(s). If you are unable to finish packing in the grace period, you will have to reschedule a Pick up.
- We shall not be held liable for any cancellations or deliveries, including but not limited to misallocation of our delivery resources, schedule conflicts, any adverse weather conditions, bad weather warnings, traffic conditions, any event within or outside our control, or as a result of force majeure (subject to further terms and stipulations as listed in Article 16).
- Our plastic Kahon(s) are provided to you for packing Goods are entrusted to be stored by us only. It is your responsibility to schedule a pick-up appointment of the Kahon(s) upon the completion of packing your items. When we come to pick up Kahon(s) from you, you must return to us all the Kahon(s) that we previously delivered to you.
- We may refuse to collect any Goods or Kahon(s) that do not comply with the terms stipulated in Clause 4.7 at our discretion. If this results in a failed delivery, you will be liable for a failed delivery charge of PHP400.
- Billing will begin on set delivery date of Kahon(s) were requested from Kahon.ph
- Upon picking up Kahon(s) from you, you must return to us all the Kahon(s) that we previously delivered to you
- In the event that any Kahon(s) are missing and we are not at fault, you will be charged a fee of PHP1,500 per Kahon.
- If the waiting time is more than 20 minutes for any Kahon(s) and Items collection trip, we reserve the right to reschedule for another collection trip and charge you a fee of PHP400 the failed collection trip.
- If you wish to keep empty Kahon(s) for yourself, you will be charged a fee of PHP1,500 per Kahon.
- If you return unused empty Kahon(s) to us upon scheduled packed Kahon pickup trip and end up not storing any Items or Kahon(s) with us, you will be charged a cancellation fee of PHP400.
- Deliveries require 24 hours notice respectively, and is subject to our availability of our time slots.
- On-demand Delivery requesting for Kahon(s) in less than 24 hours are subject to a premium charge of Php800 + Php100 per extra Kahon.
- Kahon.ph dropoffs, pickups and retrievals can only be made to and from a valid residential or office address.
- You must not:
- Use the Services in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Sub-license or re-sell any of the Services to a third party nor represent us in any way for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent;
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Website or any server or network used by or connected to the Website or to gain unauthorized access to any such server or network.
Payments and Charges
- You shall pay rent monthly to Kahon.ph. Discounted prices will be available for those opting for a lock-in period of 6 months or 12 months. Monthly rent must be paid in full, without any deductions not including promotions, without prior notice or prompting from us. If cancelled before lock-in period, you shall pay the remaining months’ subscription rent upon the scheduling of returning Kahon(s).
- All applicable charges are those specified on the Website at the time of booking or as specified in this Agreement.
- All applicable charges are subject to change at our discretion and will take immediate effect.
- We may require you to enter your credit card information in order to make use of our Services. Your credit card information may be used to bill all future charges automatically.
- We accept payments by PayPal or credit card.
- Charges for initial month’s subscription will be billed on the start of the billing cycle. The start of the billing cycle shall be on the set delivery date of the Kahon(s) requested from Kahon.ph.
- Charges for subsequent months’ storage will be billed monthly in advance at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- Charges for returning the Goods to you will be billed in full on the date of your scheduled delivery.
- If you need to modify your payment method or credit card information, please call (02) 218 6835 or send an email to email@example.com. The request will be processed within a reasonable time.
- Kahon.ph may charge a one-off penalty of PHP400 in the event that you block payment to us when we are not at fault.
- In the event that you do not promptly pay all charges or payments due to us, we are relieved of any duty howsoever arising in respect of the Goods and we shall exercise lien over the Goods until the outstanding charges or payments have been fully settled and received by us. Under such situation, you authorize us to withhold the Goods and you authorize us access to inspect the Goods.
- If you fail to arrange payment for any amounts payable to us by the due date and after a grace period of 15 days, we will charge a Late Payment Fee of PHP200 to be levied every 15th date past due onward, up to 90 days past due.
- If you fail to arrange payment for any amounts payable to us within 90 days past due date, we reserve the right to withhold your Goods stored with us for sale or auction. Proceeds from the sale or auction will be used to settle all outstanding charges and payments including administrative fees, Late Payment Fees and Lien Sale/Auction Fee. If, after settling all charges and payments there is any amount leftover, we will make reasonable efforts to return the excess to you without interest. If within 60 days, we are unable to get a response from you and unable to pay you the excess, the amount leftover will be retained by us for our own account.
- If the sale of the Goods as stipulated above cannot cover all charges and payments due to us by you, you are obliged to settle any outstanding balance due to us within 7 days. If this is not settled within 7 days we may administer a debt collection agency to recover all amounts due and all costs incurred as a result of this process shall be borne by you.
- We may sell the Goods by any means reasonably available to achieve a reasonable market selling price, taking into account the cost of sale. If, for whatever reason the goods cannot be reasonably or economically sold, we are authorized to treat them as abandoned and dispose of or otherwise destroy them. All costs of sale or disposal shall be borne by you.
- Disposal fee of PHP400 or PHP500 per Kahon is payable when you request us to dispose of your belongings in one or more of Kahon(s), subject to you signing a full release agreement in favor of Kahon.ph.
Delinquency & Lien charges and penalties
Late cancellation of appointment 
No show at appointment
- If rescheduling or cancellation of appointment after 6pm on the day before your appointment.
- Shipping fee for Plastic Kahon(s) sent to you (if you end up not storing any Kahon(s) with Kahon.ph)
- Levied every 15th day past due onward, and up to 90 days past due.
- After 90 days past due date, we reserve the right to take possession of the content for sale/auction.
- Offer is for one time use only and can only be used once per address.
- Only the Kahon(s) of the first drop off and initial pick-up can be applied for the promotional code.
- Promotional code must be entered at checkout on your first order.
- Offer is not resaleable or transferrable.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash or refundable.
- Other fees and charges may apply.
- Promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Promotional code is a limited time offer.
- Any violation of offer terms will render the offer invalid.
- Kahon.ph may offer existing customers who are storing with Kahon.ph the ability to earn credits ("Referral Credits") toward future storage on Kahon.ph when you invite friends to become members of Kahon.ph and those friends make a qualifying storage through an authorized Kahon.ph invitation channel.
- In order to receive a Referral Credit, each of the following requirements must be met (collectively, a "Qualifying Referral"): (i) you must log in to your Kahon.ph Account and use the "Invite Friends” function via to share your unique referral promotion code (“Referral Code”) via Kahon.ph’s email share function, Facebook or another social media channel supported by Kahon.ph; (ii) a friend who receives the invitation must register using a different address from the Referrer and create a Kahon.ph Account, apply your Referral Code during checkout and complete the checkout process; and (iii) the friend must become a Kahon.ph customer and has his or her item(s) stored with Kahon.ph.
- You may only earn Referral Credits via Kahon.ph’s authorized member invite mechanisms. Referrals outside of Kahon.ph authorized channels will not result in any Referral Credit. You understand that Referral Credits are not transferable, may not be auctioned, bartered or sold, may not be pooled with other members, and expire six (6) months after issuance. You will only receive Referral Credit for a maximum of twenty (20) qualifying storage made by friends who makes his or her first storage on Kahon.ph as a result of an invite from you via a Kahon.ph authorized channel. Referral Credits accumulated will be automatically applied to future invoices as they fall due on the monthly anniversary of the billing cycle on a first-in-first-out basis (i.e. Referral Credits earned earlier in time will be applied first). Any unused Referral Credit balance will be carried forward for a maximum of six (6) months after issuance, after which they will expire. If your friend does not follow the directions in the invite email or other valid invite mechanism to accept the invitation, you may not receive Referral Credit, and Kahon.ph will have no liability to you for your friend’s failure to follow directions. Referral Credits will appear in your account within a commercially reasonable amount of time after one of your qualifying invitees successfully stores with Kahon.ph. The Referral Credits you accrue will be displayed in your Kahon.ph Account page.
- You agree that having multiple Kahon.ph accounts is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and that sending invites to alternate email addresses or accounts or otherwise attempting to circumvent Kahon.ph’s referral credit program system may, without limiting any other Kahon.ph rights or remedies, result in forfeiture of your membership and all Referral Credits in your account. Referral Credits can be accrued solely by you and you may not earn Referral Credits by permitting another individual to use your Kahon.ph Account. Referral Credits accrued in multiple Kahon.ph Accounts may not be combined into one Kahon.ph Account. Kahon.ph reserves the right to void referrals and Referral Credits earned if we suspect that the referrals or Referral Credits were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions or in a manner otherwise not intended by Kahon.ph. You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with our referral credit program. You may not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of Kahon.ph, including by using any trademarks of Kahon.ph.
- The Referral Code can only be used by new Kahon.ph customers only and is not resalable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Referral Code cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and is only applicable for the first month of storage fees only, the remaining value of the coupon is not refundable nor can be carried forward to the next month. The Referral Code is only applicable to fees relating to the purchase of storage service, including Mucho Kahon(s), Document Kahon(s), Wardrobe Kahon(s) and Oversized Items, it is not applicable for other fees and surcharges such as delivery fees, staircase fees, etc. In case of any disputes, Kahon.ph reserves the right to make the final decision.
- The referral credit program is void where prohibited by law. Kahon.ph reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the referral credit program at any time for any reason, although Referral Credits accrued shall be valid for six (6) months from the date of issuance. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of Referral Credits, such taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant. You understand that your account may not accurately reflect the Referral Credits you have actually earned. Kahon.ph will have no liability for any errors displayed in your account.
- Kahon.ph purchases insurance coverage directly from a third party insurance company. The following insurance coverage is up to a maximum of PHP5,000 per Kahon or item. Additional Php5,000 per Kahon will incur a monthly charge of PHP20.
- Our insurance policy only covers actual physical loss of or damage to your Goods caused by:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake;
- Aircraft or articles dropped therefrom;
- Storm, flood, bursting or leaking pipes;
- Ingress of water or other liquid substance;
- Moth, insect or vermin from an external cause;
- Theft accompanied by forcible and violent entry to or exit from the building or unit;
- Riot, strike, civil commotion or malicious damage;
- Impact by vehicle or railway rolling stock;
- Impact by vehicle and collision or overturning of the conveying vehicle/trailer
- The following events or items are not covered under our insurance coverage:
- Terrorist attack, war or military action;
- Loss or damage resulting from unknown or mysterious causes;
- Ensuing or indirect losses resulting from or as a consequence of claims made for loss or damage;
- Nuclear reaction, radiation or radioactive, biological or chemical contamination;
- Loss of data records other than the cost of blank data carrying materials;
- Loss from theft without forcible and violent signs of entry into a securely locked space;
- Breakages, denting, scratching, denting, chipping, marring or any accidental damage to items stored;
- Any damage to goods while in transit or during loading or unloading;
- Loss or damage to property directly resulting from Flood, water seeping from outside the premises, action of the sea or waves or tidal wave;
- Flood means the covering of normally dry land by water that has escaped or been released from the normal confines of: (i) any lake, or any river, creek or other natural watercourse, whether or not altered or modified; or (ii) any reservoir, canal, or dam.
- Money, coins, bullion, deeds, bonds, securities and the like;
- Jewellery, watches, precious stones and stamps of all kinds exceeding PHP5,000 in value;
- Furs, fine arts, mobile phones, perfumery, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, beers, wines, spirits and the like, exceeding PHP5,000 in value;
- Electronic items exceeding PHP5,000 in value. Electronic items are defined as all items of consumer and commercial electrical appliances and instruments including but not limited to radios, televisions, computers, computer software, hard drives, chips, microchips, printed circuit boards and their components, modems, monitors, cameras, facsimile machines, photocopies, hi-fi’s, stereos, CD players, digital recorders/players, switchgear, turbines, generators and the like;
- Perishable items, livestock, plants, explosives and flammables
- Fragile items, such as glassware, ceramics, porcelain, crockery or any items that are easily damaged
- Mold and mildew;
- All items that are not included under Clause 10.3
- All items that are included under Clause 4.8
- In the event of actual physical loss or damage as a result of events under Section 10.3, please contact our customer service team at first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 218 6835. We will provide you with claim forms to complete and return to us as well as advise you on the steps required by the insurance company to start processing your claim. Kahon.ph will assist you to process your claim directly with the insurance company on your behalf. The insurance claim will be paid to you once Kahon.ph receives the coverage from the insurance company. Kahon.ph will not be liable for any insurance coverage to you should the insurance company decline your claim.
- In the event you sustain a loss and your insurance company reimburses or indemnifies you for the loss, in whole or part, you waive any right of subrogation your insurance company may have against Kahon.ph and its agents for the loss.
Limitation of Liability
- Kahon.ph shall not in any event be held liable or responsible for any damage or loss to the Goods beyond what is covered in our insurance policy as outlined in Clause 10. Further, for the avoidance of doubt, Kahon.ph shall not be held liable for the damage even in the case that the security fastener is broken.
- You acknowledge that we are not aware of the value of the Goods stored with us. You are responsible to arrange appropriate insurance for your Goods.
- You acknowledge and agree that use of our Website and any of our Services is entirely at your own risk. We shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damages of any sort as a result of using our Website or misinterpreting its content.
- You are responsible to inspect any items returned to you from us for any loss or damage. If you believe there has been loss or damage to items, you are required to notify Kahon.ph within 24 hours of the delivery. We reserve the right to inspect the Kahon(s), Items, and Goods and take pictures or provide proof of any alleged damage or loss before an insurance claim can be made.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Goods are properly and carefully packed with enough protection as would be reasonably required for storage. We shall not be held liable for any loss, mis-delivery of and damage to any items as a result of insufficient or improper packing or protection; any deterioration of Goods which may happen over time; fragility of items that you have decided to store; any defects of Goods or any forfeiture or seizure of Goods for legal reasons.
- In any event, our total liability in respect to every Item, Kahon and Goods, whether in the case of an insurance claim or not, shall not exceed the lower of (i) the cost of the lost or damaged Goods; (ii) the current replacement cost of the Goods at the date of the claim; or (iii) the maximum PHP5,000 insurance cover for the applicable Item, Kahon and/or Goods. In the event of a claim, we are entitled to proof of the alleged loss or damage and the replacement or initial cost of the lost or damaged Goods.
- In the event of a claim, Kahon.ph shall be entitled to require proof of the cost price and the current replacement cost of the contents of the Kahon and/or the stored Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, no terms within this Agreement will affect or restrict any of your statutory rights.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by requesting the return of your Goods stored with Kahon.ph and settling all outstanding charges due to us.
- Kahon.ph may terminate this Agreement for any reason by giving you not less than 30 days written notice. In these circumstances, we will refund any pre-paid monthly fees and arrange for delivery of your items back to you at our expense.
- We may terminate this Agreement at any time and with immediate effect by providing written notice to you, if:
You fail to pay any amount due by the due date; or
You are in breach of any terms of this Agreement.
- Upon termination you must ensure that you contact us to arrange the return of your Goods at your cost and such return must be arranged within 15 days from the date of notification. If, for any reason, within 15 days following the termination of this Agreement, you have not arranged the return of your items we may dispose of them in accordance with Article 7.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to our Website and Services, including all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other property rights, save for those which may relate to third parties that we may mention on our Website or work with in providing the Services.
- Limited, non-exclusive, non-licensable and non-transferable use of limited content for personal use is permitted, however must not be used for commercial purposes.
- The Corporation collects and processes (manually and/or through automated means) personal information about customers in order to:
- Process and/or confirm deposits, pick-up points, and drop off points for packages;
- Provide and charge for the services you purchase;
- Provide you with a better, more personalized level of service;
- Fulfill contractual obligations to you;
- Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
- Respond to requests for information and services;
- Provide for the safety and security of packages;
- Administer general record keeping; and
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- In specific cases the Company may be legally required to share customers’ information with public authorities. In such cases, the Company will take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of customers’ information.
- Customers may contact the Company at its registered office or place of business for any concerns regarding the processing of their personal data. Personal information will be stored as long as necessary for legitimate business purposes, and for compliance with legal requirements.
- Customers shall be notified of any breach or possible breach of their personal information within seventy-two (72) hours of knowledge of the breach.
- Customers are entitled to the following rights under the Data Privacy Act:
- Be informed;
- Object, refuse or withdraw consent;
- Erasure or blocking;
- Be notified of any data breach, complain and damages;
- Transmissibility; and,
- Data portability.
Sub-contracting and Assignment
- Kahon.ph may at any time sub-contract, assign or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party or agent without your consent.
- The sub-contracting, assignment, transfer or sub-licensing of any of your obligations under this Agreement, whether or not for commercial gain, is expressly prohibited.
- This Agreement shall be binding on your personal representatives and successors.
Force Majeure and Bad Weather
- The Corporation shall not be liable, and will not pay any compensation, where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances which could not have been foreseen, or which, though foreseen, were inevitable, including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, theft done with the use of arms or through an irresistible force, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of the Services caused by Force Majeure.
- A Force Majeure means any unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, threat of war, terrorist activity, strikes or other industrial action, riots, fire, storms or any other natural disaster, failure in the telecommunications networks, power cuts, traffic conditions, road closures, accidents or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the hoisting or issuing of Typhoon Warning of Signal No. 3 or higher shall also be considered a Force Majeure. In such situations, all Services and Deliveries shall be immediately cancelled. Services and Deliveries shall resume as soon as it is practically and safely possible to do so once such Warnings have been lowered or removed.
- In the event of a Force Majeure, we will aim to contact you as soon as possible and will take all reasonable measures to minimize any disruptions to the Services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, agents, suppliers and directors harmless on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, costs, expenses, losses and legal fees arising out of any breach of the Agreement by you. This clause also applies to any other liabilities arising out of your use of our Website or Services or by any other person accessing our Website or Services under your account.
- Any notices given by you to us must be in writing by email to email@example.com.
- A notice shall be deemed to have been served from the time the email was sent by the sender, provided that the sender of the email does not receive an email message stating that the email message has not been received by the intended recipient.
- Kahon.ph provides the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults. Kahon.ph does not warrant that use of the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects will be corrected.
- Kahon.ph will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and substantially as described in this Agreement. Kahon.ph does not make any other promises or warranties about the Services.
Governing Law and Language
- This Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines.
- The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by Philippine law. The Philippine courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
- Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the Philippines courts (on the grounds that the Philippine courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
- In case of litigation the venue of action shall be in the proper courts of Makati City, to the exclusion of all courts.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions within this Agreement from time to time and it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions on each occasion you procure Services from us. The latest version of this Agreement will always be accessible at www.kahon.ph. Your continued use of our Services will be deemed to represent your continued acceptance to the latest version of this Agreement. If you do not agree with any changes to this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement as per Article 12.
- In case of any disputes, Kahon.ph reserves the right to make the final decision.
- The failure by you or Kahon.ph to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- All provisions of this Agreement apply equally to and are for the benefit of Kahon.ph Limited, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of Kahon.ph Limited, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that this Agreement may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties). Subject to the previous sentence, no term of this Agreement is otherwise enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to it.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be found by any court or arbitration or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be reasonably necessary to make it valid and which reflect(s) the intention of the parties.
- In any event, all provisions of this Agreement that by their nature could reasonably survive termination, including but not limited to, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability, shall survive termination. In the event you use the Website or Services again, the provisions of the terms and conditions that then apply will govern your re-use of the Website or Services. In the event you use Services bought under this Agreement, then those provisions applicable to Services will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Each party shall keep any and all information disclosed between the parties to this Agreement in strict confidence. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- We always welcome your feedback which can be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where you supply any feedback, you agree and acknowledge that Kahon.ph shall have no confidentiality obligations to such feedback or suggestions and that it may be incorporated into our Website or Services.